Internal Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Sunday · April 5, 2020
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Somerset) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Patient Volume: unknow.
- Facility Type: Inpatient.
- Coverage needed is inpatient only to include, ER, rounding and consults in Kentucky.
- Patient Volume: 15.
- Location: somerset.
- Rates competitive.
- Currently open for any shifts Nov-Dec no specific dates.
- The hospital is 295 beds with 36 ICU to include medical, surgical, neuro and cardiac.
- 36 icu bed open unit.
- Length Of Assignment: 2 months.
- Specialty Needed: PCC.
- Shift work plus night.
- Our units are an open unit.
This locum job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.