Internal Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Wednesday · August 12, 2020
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Logan) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Dec 23 2019 - Dec 30 2019.
- Routine Newborn Care.
- Location: West Virginia.
- Length Of Assignment: 1 week.
- Travel expenses, and malpractice insurance provided.
- Supplement your income or make this your life style!
- Fast Pay, great rates, and personal service from an experienced.
- Pediatric Hospitalist needed for Vacation Coverage.
- Must have Clear and Active West Virginia license.
- Specialty Needed: Pediatric Hospitalist.
- Not Required.
- Rates contingent upon experience and client model.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Aug 5.