Internal Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Sunday · April 5, 2020
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Logan) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Rates contingent upon experience and client model.
- Travel expenses, and malpractice insurance provided.
- Length Of Assignment: 1 week.
- Pediatric Hospitalist needed for Vacation Coverage.
- Specialty Needed: Pediatric Hospitalist.
- Supplement your income or make this your life style!
- Location: West Virginia.
- Must have Clear and Active West Virginia license.
- Dec 23 2019 - Dec 30 2019.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Not Required.
- Fast Pay, great rates, and personal service from an experienced.
- Routine Newborn Care.
This locum job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.