Internal Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Sunday · April 5, 2020
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Bowling Green ) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Extensive variety of settings - small critical access facilities, major academic medical centers, children's hospitals.
- 8-hour shifts.
- Extensive variety of locations - rural, suburban, urban - by the ocean, by the mountains.
- Cultural Activities include: Performing arts center, symphony orchestra, museums, festivals, galleries, National Corvette Museum, wineries, eclectic shops, and diverse restaurants.
- Recreational Activities include: Biking, boating, fishing, hiking, Mammoth Cave National Park and numerous motor-sports activities!
- The support and resources you need to succeed.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- Option to take night.
- Quality candidates must be Board Certified in Internal Medicine.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Full-time Swing Shift!
- Opportunities for professional development and career advancement.
- Generous sign on bonus & relocation.
- Bowling Green is the third largest city in Kentucky and always listed among the most progressive.
- Strong leadership.
- TriStar Greenview offers services like an expanded Emergency Department, Cardiac Cath Lab, accredited Chest Pain Center, Advance Primary Stroke Center, and an Orthopedics program featuring Blue Distinction.
- Primarily admissions shift.
- Benefits AND Compensation.
- Competitive production-oriented compensation.
- Located less than one hour north of Nashville, off I-65, Bowling Green rolls out a red-carpet experience for anyone in search of an opportunity to sample the Southern hospitality of a unique town on the move.
- The hospitalist will admit and cover the ICU with excellent sub-specialty support.
- Credentialing and enrollment support.
- Greenview Regional Hospital located in beautiful Bowling Green, Kentucky is looking for a hospitalist to join our excellent clinical team!
- Physician-led organization.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- CNN Money ranked Bowling Green top 100 best places to live.
- Located in a charming small town located only one hour from Nashville, this position offers competitive compensation, a flexible schedule and excellent administrative support.
- Designation for hip and knee replacement.
- Envision Physician Services is a fun organization where everyone is encouraged to know and support one another, where laughter is a familiar background noise and where successes are shared.
- W2 position with access to full benefits suite, including matching 401k.
- Swing/evening shifts with some day rotation.
- TriStar Greenview Regional Hospital is a Joint Commission-accredited, 211-bed hospital located in Bowling Green, Kentucky.
- Leadership, management and clinical skills education/training including CME programs.
- Paid malpractice and tail coverage.
- Safe and comfortable work environment.
This perm job opening was posted
7 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services