Internal Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Wednesday · August 12, 2020
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Western Kentucky) is a single-specialty group practice.
- 100 + bed facility located in the western portion of Kentucky, just 20 minutes from the beautiful Land Between the Lakes.
- Are you ready to lead an awesome team?
- The nearby city of Paducah has an abundance of events, festivals, antique shops, art galleries, museums, good shopping and a beautiful Historic Riverfront.
- Come Lead a team in beautiful Western, Kentucky.
- There are 26 lake access areas with boat ramps, five courtesy docks, four fishing piers, and six beaches right nearby.
- Outdoor recreation abounds in with numerous golf courses, biking, hiking and horseback riding trails.
- This is a family-focused community that's home to a 23-acre soccer complex, public and private pools, community park systems and libraries and a Ymca.
- We ask that you be board certified in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine, with Hospital Medicine and leadership experience.
- We offer: High compensation for the area including a monthly stipend and bonus plan, signing bonus and full complement of benefits for you and your family!
- Enterprise Medical is seeking a Medical Director to lead a Hospitalist team in Mayfield, Kentucky.
- You will work 7 days on, 7 days off block schedule.
- Beautiful Kentucky town with so much to offer.
- The recent addition of the $35,000,000 Luther F. Carson Center for the Performing Arts brings Broadway productions to the region.
This perm job opening was posted
11 days ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.