Internal Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Sunday · November 28, 2021
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Frankfort) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Lucrative Signing Bonus.
- Amidst all the bustling activity, Frankfort still retains a pleasant, secure atmosphere.
- Quality people.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Medical and Dental insurance, 401K, Elective Deferral Plan, and Business Expense Reimbursement Account.
- Frankfort Regional Medical Center is part of the HCA Midwest Health System, which is Kansas City's largest healthcare network.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Widely recognized as the "gold standard" of nursing excellence, Magnet-designated hospitals provide patients and their families with a benchmark by which to measure the quality of care they can expect to receive.
- Accredited by The Joint Commission, this hospital has also received Magnet.
- Occurrence Based Malpractice.
- The vast array of architectural styles, famous land marks, museums of Kentucky's past, and unique shopping make Frankfort a special place for residents.
- This facility was recently selected as the best hospital to work for in Kentucky.
- Open ICU - 10 beds.
- Frankfort, Kentucky's capital city, is nestled between Louisville and Lexington along the Kentucky River, and is in the heart of bourbon, horse, and wine country.
- Museums, eclectic shops, festivals, galleries, numerous restaurants, world-famous Jim Beam distillery, wineries, concerts, sporting events and more.
- Frankfort RMC has 173 hospital beds, and is a Level III Trauma Center.
- Hospitalist Physician for Days only to practice at Frankfort Regional Medical Center in Frankfort, Kentucky.
- For FT commitment (2 years).
- 50,000 Starting Bonus.
- The Program has two dedicated nocturnists.
- Quality of Life.
- 7 on/7 off block schedule.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking an experienced.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Comfortable with procedures.
- Only five other hospitals in Kentucky and 5% nationwide have achieved this distinction.
- This status creates a flywheel at hospitals, as it shows the great value that the hospital sees in nursing excellence, and in turn attracts the best nurses who help to drive the hospital even further in its journey to be the best.
- Quality care.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Cultural activities include:.
- Meditech EMR.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Designation - the nation's highest recognition in nursing excellence from the American Nurses Credentialing Center (Ancc).
- 12-hour APP shifts.
- Extremely Competitive compensation package with increased rate.
- 17-20 patient visits per shift.
- Part of Kentucky's Golden Triangle, Frankfort residents enjoy fast interstate access to three full service airports and other "big city" amenities of Louisville, Lexington, and Cincinnati.
- Recreational activities include:.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- 8 & 12-hour physician shifts.
- Horseback riding, biking, boating, camping, fishing, golf, hiking, and wildlife sanctuary.
This perm job opening was posted
13 days ago
by Envision Physician Services