Internal Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Wednesday · April 14, 2021
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Central West Virginia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 10-20 Patients per night (2 Physicians and an APP).
- 2 Services at Night, 6-6 and 7-7.
- Position Overview.
- West Virginia University Affiliate Welcoming Nocturnist.
- Join one of Watson Health's Top 100 Hospitals in the Nation, near Morgantown West Virginia.
- Bonus following 15 shifts/month.
- With the growth of this town its history is a steady advancement of beautiful homes, great city services, and the finest schools.
- 13 shifts/month full-time.
- Payment Structure.
- Conveniently located in Central West Virginia, candidates can immerse themselves in the rich heritage dating back to 1750.
- Open ICU, Not a strict 7 on 7 off, flexible.
- Opportunity less than an hour South of Morgantown, WV.
- This position offers a lucrative pay rate with bonuses including, signing bonus or loan repayment, and H1 Visa Sponsorship.
- 80 Hours of PTO with possible rollover!
This perm job opening was posted
7 days ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.