Internal Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Saturday · December 5, 2020
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (West Kentucky) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Closed ICU.
- Beautiful Eastern Kentucky looking for Intensivist.
- Travel and Malpractice Provided!
- Procedures are required.
- High Acuity, 65 bed ICU, procedures required.
- High Acuity facility.
- Length Of Assignment: Need Coverage every day 7a-7p for the month of December, possibly longer.
- Round robin admissions between 4-5 physicians.
- No license,.
- New jobs daily!
- We offer: Great pay rates!
- Board Certified Critical Care.
- Patient Volume: average 12-14 patient census per MD.
- Thank you and.
- Average admits 4-6.
- Specialty Needed: Pulmonary Critical Care Intensivist.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Location: Beautiful Eastern Kentucky.
- Please reply with a current CV or.
- Alliance is a full service agency with clients and providers nationwide.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Dec 4.