Internal Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Monday · September 27, 2021
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Danville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Board Certified Pulmonologist.
- Provider will be solo MD and work with 1 NP.
- 2-3 patients.
- Shift times/hours: 8a-5p Monday through Friday.
- Length Of Assignment: 3 months.
- Profession: MD.
- Job Title: Pulmonologist.
- Specialty Needed: Pulmonologist.
- 1 week emergency privileges.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Location: Danville, KY.
- Outpatient Pulm care coverage no critical care.
- Start date: April 5th ongoing.
- Current provider is out with a family emergency.
- Provider will cover at a few Pulm patients at the Ltac.
- 8a-5pm plus night and weekend.
- Asap- ongoing for 3 months.
- Specialty: Pulmonologist.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Aug 27.