Internal Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Monday · October 25, 2021
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Central West Virginia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Payment Structure.
- This position offers a lucrative pay rate with bonuses including, signing bonus or loan repayment, and H1 Visa Sponsorship.
- Join one of Watson Health's Top 100 Hospitals in the Nation, near Morgantown West Virginia.
- 10-20 Patients per night (2 Physicians and an APP).
- Opportunity less than an hour South of Morgantown, WV.
- Bonus following 15 shifts/month.
- West Virginia University Affiliate Welcoming Nocturnist.
- Position Overview 2 Services at Night, 6-6 and 7-7.
- 13 shifts/month full-time.
- 80 Hours of PTO with possible rollover!
- Open ICU, Not a strict 7 on 7 off, flexible.
- With the growth of this town its history is a steady advancement of beautiful homes, great city services, and the finest schools.
- Conveniently located in Central West Virginia, candidates can immerse themselves in the rich heritage dating back to 1750.
This perm job opening was posted
13 days ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.