Internal Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Monday · October 25, 2021
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Patients are all adult or geriatric veterans.
- They are currently staffed with a Medical Director, two FT NPs, and full support staff.
- The schedule is Monday-Friday from 8 am-4:30 pm with no. Appointments are typically 1 hour for new patients and 30 minutes for existing patients.
- Reference ID: ORD-107549-MD-KY.
- Assignment Type: Outpatient.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- The facility is located about one hour from Nashville, TN.
- Candidates must have an active KY license and BLS/Acls by AHA.
- Prescriptive Authority Required: Yes.
- The music never stops and there are countless things to do in the southern city.
- Case Load/PPD: 8-16.
- Board Certification Required: Negotiable.
- Support Staff: This is a four-provider clinic.
- Plan your long weekend to Nashville, Tennessee now!
- Government: Yes.
- A VA clinic is seeking an internal medicine or family practice physician for locum tenens coverage.
- This is a four-provider clinic.
- Certification (BLS).
- Once you've listened to the greatest country hits around, find the food scene in the city for nonstop delicious food and drinks.
- Dates Needed: Mid-November - 3 months with option to extend.
- Between the live music throughout downtown and the many museums, there is something for everyone.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- We are currently staffed with a Medical Director, two FT NPs.
- Patient Population: Adults.
This locum job opening was posted
2 weeks ago